Tuesday, August 30, 2011

EID MUBARAK? Why? Do you Deserve EID?




Today I won’t write much – no justifications, not answers, no detailed analysis and no nothing.

Most of us are on FB – sharing greetings and blessings and what not! As if we really deserve the Eid! and its’ greetings and celebrations.

Let’s give yourself a “Rapid Question Answer” round! To your own self – it is not needed to be answered at this platform.

 DUSS KA DUM –

Q1. How many times I offered prayers in the mosque?

Q2. How many times I recited Quran Pak “The Holy book” this month?

Q3. How many times I stayed up late at nights for worshipping and offering Nafil and Tahajjud prayers apart from getting logged on at Face Book?

Q4. How many times I helped poor and deserving ones in terms of aiding them either by money or food? (Just 1/2/3/4 or 5 days?)

Q5. How many times I recited “al-Hamd Shareef” for those who died in this Holy Month?

Q6. How many times I offered Taraveeh? or Does EID only mean to shop, shop and window shop?

Q7. Instead of spending thousands of bucks on Iftaar deals, why didn’t I help any deserving kid or old man – suffering from hunger, illness or such other traumatic situations?

Q8. Why did I break the signal at the time of Iftaari? After all ROZA means control on your urges and desires?

Q9.  Why did I share the videos of Aamir Liaquat which were full of slangs? Were they any kind of sacred things to be shared in the month of Holy Ramazan?

Q10. Why did I always talk about the government and governmental officers in such a tone that they are the most corrupt individuals and I never missed a chance of Gheebat! Who am I myself? Saha Satta?


And now I am the one who is dying to celebrate EID – as If I am the only true Muslim who performed all the obligations and fulfilled every duty assigned to me by almighty.

Its time to wake up!

Even am amongst you but what matters are, one should be able to see the mirror!

Eid is a gift of Allah to those who succeeded in obeying Allah and his Rasool - acted upon the ways described in Holy Quran - 
Eid is definitely not for me and millions like me!

Don’t want to say much!




No comments:

Post a Comment